Friday, July 29, 2011

ramadhan!!!!

Hey friends how re u? I hope u re fine. Hey friends I want to tell u this past few days I have seen a girl and I liked her very much but I don't dare to say to her hahahahah never mind that but I like the girl attitude its awesome and she is very friendly hmmmmm... She wear the spectacles she looks awesome hahahaha... Hey do u know last nite I remember my first love while listening to the veer zaara songs that is do pal ki thi its make me cry I still remember her will I ever meet her again hmmmm... I don't know hahah so the ramadahan is coming its only left one day after that is ramadhan I hope this ramdhan bring a good news for me and this eid bring a lot of fun for me. The last 3 years my ramadhan and eid has bEen awful and my family were very sad on this 3 years in a row eid bcoz of some people who cannot see my family happy I hope this year 2011 eid will be nice for my family I hope that 1 day I will be a rich man and I will take my revenge again the people that have made my family sad I will one day I will show to them who I am what I am and what I can be insyallah I will. Hey today there is dilwale dulhania lejayenge movie my most favourite movie so I got to go hahahahah bye stay tuned......

Hey I'm sorry if there any grammar mistake as long as u understand what I want to say to u...

No comments:

Post a Comment