Thursday, July 14, 2011

Life in U

9 julai 2011
On this day I enter my university first day was not so awesome we have to sleep just 2 hours than wake up 4.30 in the morning. Life was tough, then its go on five days in row like this I've been tension in this orientation day. When the orientation begins our facilitators was really strict and many student don't like them including me especially the Exco discipline facilitators coz they like to shout to us. On this orientation day I met so many people some of them are really good and some of them have a very bad character like one of my roomate he like to smoke and I hate it luckily the last day of orientation he change his room it was awesome. Then many student including me says many bad word to the faci but at the last day of orientation when we shaked our hand with them and they say study well its been a very emotional time and then I realized that the faci was only doing their work. The was really nice and I think they was so bad. Then after the orientation finish at 14 july I came back home coz my class will begin on 18 julai.


18 JULY 2011
Today is the first day I enter my university it was horrible coz I can't find my class hahah but never mind then after I find my class the class was only for one hour hmmmm.... Then I came back home using the rapid kl bus which will be my transport for the next 3 years... When I came back I was really sad coz when I enter the house I remember my mom delicious food which I can't have now hmmmm.... :( it was really sad now I'm just keep counting day by day to pass by this 3 years so that I will not leave here anymore actually I don't like this house but what to do I have to stay here coz I'm not rich if I'm rich then I can afford a better house or maybe I will just use a car but what to do its fate... Now I hope this 3 years will pass by as fast it can coz now my life is getting tougher but what to do u have to live on the condition that u re now so I just get through hahahah

Ok now we change the topic today also I seen a girl I mean I've seen her last week but today I see her with a different style so she was really preety but what to do I think she already had a BF so I just smile to her but yeah she's the one who caught my attention when I enter the u hahahahah... So sometimes life is sweet but most of the time life is really bitter so its life... We have to move on hahahah continue tomorrow k if I'm free I will tell u what happened tomorrow on 19th july so stay tuned

Hey its 19th july
Now its morning and I'm at my faculty waiting to enter the class hmmmmm.... Its too late and I feel boring hmmmmmm... By the way since I enter the u I asked many girls hey do u have a Boyfriend and most of them 90% of them say yes I was totaly shocked they came to the university not to study but to find a relationship WTF hahahahah then I was wondering around y I didn't get any gf hmmmm maybee I'm not handsome enough and maybe I'm not rich tu but I'm not sad coz that besides that I'm damn happy coz alhamdulillah allah have save me from doing sin u know how much sin can we do when we re in couple mood so sometimes I think if I don't have GF its good for me..... Hahahahah.... Ok so now I'm going into class I will resume the rest of the story after thisss :)))))) stay tuned......

Hey I'm back its lunch time now and I'm having chicken rice with my friend so since morning I was in the class and guest what a lecturer ask who can be a leader in this class then suddenly they saya my name and I say WTF hmmmm so I have to be hmmmmm... Never mind maybe allah has written my fate that I will be the leader in the class.... Second day of study was quit okay lah but after listening there will be so many assignment that I have to made by lappy but unfortunately I don't have lappy hmmmmm :( never mind I will buy it by working as a partime so after this I'm going to library and do some work so my class will start at 5pm and end at 8pm fuhhh its damn tired so stay tuned I will continue my story if I have some more free time..... :)

Sorry if there is many grammar mistake but the important thing is u understand what I'm telling u :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment