Monday, July 18, 2011

The love story....

Hey this time I wanna tell u about my love story. Do u know I fall in love when my age is 13 u know that is my first love hahahahah I love a girl but the girl was from out station I mean she is not staying in malaysia so I met her in a wedding function but when first time I see her I just fall in love with her she was my first love and until now I didn't forget her I don't know y but she was someone very special to me I will always remember her who knows 1 day I will meet her again who knows they is more story about this girl but I can't tell u becoz of security reason so however this was my first love its sweet hahahahaha:)

MY SECOND LOVE
My second love was a dangerous playing love hahahah this love happen by sms hahahah this happen only for 1 month then 1 day my mother knows and when my mother knows I have been chopped into pieces hahahaha that was dangerous my mother say study first so I begin on my journey for study I leave behind all that thing....

THEN
Then I met many girl I like but I didn't spoke to them y coz I'm a very shy person and I'm scared to talk to girls then this keep happening day by day and I don't know when will I meet the third but I'm still waiting for the first coz she was someone who I couldn't not forget.........

Hey is there any grammar mistake than I'm sorry but the important thing is u understand what I'm trying to say to u :)keep smiling....

No comments:

Post a Comment