Sunday, July 31, 2011

my first puasa morning i already say many bad word coz of a fucker lecturer....

Hey today is the first ramadhan I wake up at 3 am in the morning too heat the food than we eated the food with my friend it was quit delicious then I sleep again. Hahahahah. Then after that I woke up and go to the class becoz of I'm the class representive many people ask me where is the class I tried my best to know where is the class I called the faculty and asked than I called the fucking bastard lecturer and guest what it almost 50 times I called him and he didn't answer WTF and then all the student asked me where is the class I don't know what to answer they think I didn't do anything but actually I called him until I have to do the sos top but the lecturer didn't answer we are paying but lecturer is not teaching WTF!!! Becoz of him I had say so many bad word I don't like this lecturer anymore I don't like him I don't!!! Hey friends who is reading this trust me I have do my best but the lecturer was a fucker.... And in future he may be will remain to be the same ass hole what a filmy bastard he is I'm sorry at this time I was so hot tempered and I have say so many bad word I'm sorry friend...........

Hey I know there is so many grammar mistake up there but the important thig is u understand what I'm trying to say to u..... Happy ramadhan

No comments:

Post a Comment